1. Tidy my room so I can see to pack.
2. Take a few last minute clothes to launderette for unaccustomed service wash on the grounds that way they'll be dry in time to pack. Try not to get used to the concept of service washes.
3. Buy Tales from Earthsea which is allegedly going to be in the Science Fiction Bookshop
4. Do not read Tales from Earthsea. Even a bit. Put it straight in my train bag and don't even look at it. Thus I *should* have something to read in the train.
5. Pack my dinky (well quite large, actually) makeup case with makeup
6. Pack underwear and wash kit and anything else I don't have to make a fashion decision about. Remember that I don't have to make a fashion decision about *everything*.
7. Make fashion decisions. This could take some time so remember to eat during the process.
8. Do mending and alterations I should have done days ago. If I can be arsed.
9. Pack fashion decisions, remembering that I am going to have to be able to lift the case and attempting to leave some room in the case for shopping
Update: Items 1, 2 and 5 done. Well into item 10. Time to go to the book shop, methinks...