- I went on my own because Paul was going out for lunch and I wasn't scared
- I walked there in my trousers because I wasn't too embarrassed and I couldn't be arsed carrying a bag
- I didn't have any gym personnel to help me so I just got stuck in
- I did an hour and fifteen minutes solid cardio vascular exercise, counting from the clocks on the various machines. This compares to about forty minutes yesterday
- I burnt off five hundred and ten calories in that time compared to about 200 yesterday*
- I feel great - I think I could get used to this. Eek!
Oh and today I also did washing up and washed some clothes and cleaned the bathroom. I think the Prozac is starting to really work. Hurrah!
*Yes, I know it's a bit sad to measure it in calories - so sue me.