1. Your name spelled backwards? Nosila Nawor
2. Where were your parents born? Islington in London and Diss in Norfolk
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? I can't remember it's too long ago. Maybe some Palmpilot software.
4. What's your favorite restaurant? The Witchery
5. Last time you swam in a pool? A while ago, in Dalry baths with Paul. I don't like it much.
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Yes, I was the Goose Woman, who was a mad witch of some kind.
7. How many kids do you want? None, zero, not any, not even a bit.
8. Type of music you dislike most? Cock rock
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes
10. Do you have cable? Ho yuss.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? No, I been a passenger on a motorbike, that's all.
12. Ever prank call anybody? No, I was always horribly virtuous and refused to even stand near people doing it.
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Yes, for a place I've never visited, even.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Nooooo!.
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Berlin. Sad, aren't I?
16. Do you have a garden? Nope, we have what they call a common drying green, which I call a nettle patch.
17. What's your favorite comic strip? Doonesbury
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? My personal national anthem is 4' 33'', so yes.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower, whenever, on account of not having a bath.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Dunno if I've seen any this month except Terminator on TV the other night. The last good thing I saw was Citizen Kane, finally.
21. Favorite pizza topping? Olives, anchovies, artichokes.
22. Chips or popcorn? chips are nicer, but popcorn is lower fat. So chips.
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? plum
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? I've smoked some odd things, but I've never even heard of that one.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? When I was 7. At Butlins. It sucked so hard.
26. Orange or Apple juice? Orange, but actually pink grapefruit
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? Paul at Buffalo Grill - again.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? I'm not big on chocolate, but I like Thornton's champagne truffles or proper chocolate liqueurs with booze in.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? Does spoiling your ballot paper count as voting, ;cos I've conscientiously done that the last couple of times. The last time I ever actually voted for someone was in the Scottish Parliament elections, which was also the first time anyone I've voted for has ever got in. Good old PR, and good old Tommy Sheridan...
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Whenever I last visited my dad, I guess
31. Have you ever won a trophy? When I was 13 I won a trophy for being the top in my pony care and grooming class.
32. Are you a good cook? Not particularly, but I can cook nice stuff if I can be bothered.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? God yes - it's not hard, is it?
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? What, like the over the phone this item isn't sold in shops stuff? No.
35. Sprite or 7-up? I have been known to drink diet 7-Up at FAvorit
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Yes, Sainsbury's uniform when I was 18, and a pink overall, white hat and white overshoes that made me look like a smurf for the medical supplies packing factory I spent two summers in.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? plasters
38. Ever throw up in public? Not as such
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? If being a millionaire would mean I couldn't have true love then true love, but I don't believe it would, so I'll take the million and take my chances on true love with the rest of the populace
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? only in retrospect
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? 0898? Only to claim a crappy 'prize' from a crappy game card. Damn stupid idea that was - don't do it kids!
42. Can exes be friends? Yes indeed, but they may need some bitching behind each other's backs time first
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? my brother
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? I was premature, so probably not
45. What message is on your answering machine? I can never remember because I don't phone myself. oddly enough
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? *shrug*
47. What was the name of your first pet? Sooty
48. What is in your backpack/purse? purse, phone, Palmpilot, comb, lipstick, several pens, tummy pills, various receipts and other crap
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? read, wank
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? That I went to the damn gym, finally