1. Age? 35
2. Gender? Female
3. Are you married or dating? Not exactly either - are those the only options?
4. Do you have any pets? Nope.
5. If so, what are their names? If I had a cat I'd call it Spot.
6. Do you know how to swim? Yes.
7. Are you left or right handed? Right.
8. Are you double jointed? Not that I've noticed.
9. Can you touch your toes? Yes.
10. Do you do any volunteer work? For my sins.
11. What size shoe do you wear? 5 (38)
12. What is the best freebee you have found on the internet? I found some good porn, once.
13. Have you ever been hospitalized in a psychiatric hospital? No
14. Do you take medication for depression? No, but I have done. It worked.
15. What do you hate most about your life? That I don't own a large house, or even a medium sized house.
16. What do you like most about your life? The people in it.
17. If you could have sex with anyone in the world who would it be? Viggo Mortensen
18. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No way.
19. Do you have a best friend? I have a number of best friends. I'm poly like that.
20. What is your idea of the perfect romantic partner? Sandy can be very romantic...
21. Would you ever ask someone out? It's been known.
22. Do you move fast or slow in a relationship? Often very fast, given the slightest encouragement.
23. Have you fought with a friend in the last week? No.
24. Do you like to give hugs? Only to lovers, and Pavlos, and anyone I really like who likes it and won't get creepy about it.
25. Give back rubs? See above.
26. What is on the walls of your room? A LOT. Let's see. Paint, two big silk clothes with kanji on in gold - one red and one purple, three masks, a brass framed mirror, that Magritte postcard, some pictures by Mo (2), Neal (1), Nik(5), Zbish (3), and a gothic woman in an archway by a guy called Mike, two Susan Seddon Boulet prints. A print of Ceridwen, some kanji calligraphy, three papyruses, a case full of rocks, another little shelf hing with rocks, another mirror, a picture of a woman with tits I got in a BiCon auction, a candle holder, a tile from Crete, a ceramic horned god, a mirror that's a fish, a Tower of Babel print, a picture of Bast with kittens, six shelves of ornaments and rocks, and a green origami leaf.
27. Do you use chapstick? Do you mean lipbalm? Yes - the Boots stuff that's strawberry and cream flavoured with a cow on it.
28. Go to the mall? I shop, but I'm too old to shop to hang out.
29. Watched the smurfs? Never. I think.
30. What are you wearing? Black pointed skirt, black vest top, black smock.
31. Last thing you think about before you go to sleep? Sex and or money...
32. Cursive or print? Would this be handwriting? I don't do much of that any more. Scrawl, I think.
33. Do you like surprises? Surprise gifts are OK, but NOT surprise events. Nobody is to EVER organise a surprise party of any kind for me, OK?.
34. Bad habits?
35. Piercings? Clit hood, both inner labia, three right ear, two left ear, right nostril and labrette.
36. Drug of choice? LSD or E. Depends of the occasion.
37. Do you have one of those voices? No, I hate my voice, actually.
38. Neurotic or psychotic? More the former, but I can control it.
39. Do you talk to yourself? I talk to fictional characters, but not usually out loud.
40. What feature do you like most about yourself? My hair is OK, and I like my new improved face.
41. Pick a song that describes you. Flood
42. Do you have an accent? A London one with the edges taken off
43. Do you drink alcohol? Ho yus
44. Do you smoke? No
45. Do you bite your nails? Not since I was 18
46. How long can you hold your breath? I've never been held underwater, so I don't know whatI could do if I was really pushed...
47. What do you do for fun? Read, dance, drink, drugs, sex, organise things so I can show off about it, dress up, fantasise, read some more.
48. What's your bedtime? 11.00 on a school night.
49. First thought in the morning? Ugh
50. What's under your bed? Clothes I'm decided whether to keep.
51. Are you an optimist or pessimist? No, I always run through all the options all of the time.
52. Do you think men and women can ever just be friends without wanting each other? Well I like some people I don't fancy, so obviously yes.
53. Did you ever have a crush on a cartoon character? Does Modesty Blaise count? Or Misty. Then Yes.
54. Do you type with your fingers on the right keys? Not as such, but I use all my fingers.
55. What is the stupidest thing you have ever done? Got engaged
56. What is the smartest thing you have ever done? Moved to Edinburgh
57. Do you like dressing up? Yay!
58. What movie do you really want to see? I'm looking forward to The Tulse Luper Suitcase films.
59. Would you ever have cosmetic surgery? Probably not, but I'm not totally ruling it out. I do want my eyesight fixed, though.
60. Do you read the newspaper? I skim the ones that get left in the kitchen at work, and any paper people buy at home, so I end up seeing one most days, usually the Guardian.
61. Do you have a cell phone if so what kind? We call them mobiles. Yes.
62. Do you have a lava lamp? No, but Paul does. I'd rather have a UV light..
63. What's on your mouse pad? Red cloth
64. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? No, nor arrested neither.
65. Most humiliating moment? Is too long ago for me ever to have to recall it again.
69. What's your favorite flavor of Snapple? Absent flavour.
70. Would you rather go to Disneyworld or Disneyland? Disneyland, because I'd rather be in California, but I have to be allowed to leave the park as soon as possible...
71. Glasses or contacts? I'd always need both, 'cos glasses are so much easier to put on, but I'd like prescription purple contacts ideally.
72. Purple . . . Duh!
73. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? I've told secrets I was *expected* not to tell, but I try to avoid swearing not to, these days.
74. Do you like sappy love songs? Rarely
75. Have you ever been on radio or television? TV, once was enough.