Today I have:-
- Sorted out a huge pile of BiCon cheques ready to pay in
halfall the data entry for BiCon
- Returned the crap speakers I bought for my computer and exchanged them for some cash and a lead so I can just feed the sound through the hi-fi instead. Sadly I found that a lead between the CD player and sound card is missing, which will have to wait till Paul returns to fix it (yes, I know, I'm crap, I don't do opening PCs in any way)
- Added up the extra calories I ate this week and found they don't come to *that* much, so I should stop beating myself about the head.
- Washed clothes, hung out clothes - dull stuff like that
- Bought food for lunches next week, plus some nice low calories deserts and stuff
- Given a few odds and ends to the charity shop
- Ate my five portions of fruit and veg. Mmm grapefruit juice.