By the way, my e-mail is down at the moment, and I'm in EasyInternet. If you need to contact me, phone or post here.
About 20 years ago I was:
1. A miserable 15 year old with a Bowie obsession.
2. Starting to buy clothes for myself, from jumble sales, with my pocket money. I got a lot of gloves and scarves
3. Doing a very unhealthy high protein diet, or being dragged along to weight watchers by my mum, I can't remember which
4. Being bullied for being fat by someone who, looking at the photos years later I realise was bigger than me.
About 15 years ago I was:
1. In my second year at university.
2. Handfasted to Guy.
3. Doing astrology for money and selling second hand hats and gloves etc on a stall.
4. Saving money out of my grant.
About 10 years ago I was:
1. Living with Giles in Norwich
2. Just meeting Paul, Liz, Kay and a few other of the people here
3. Running a jewellery business, BiFrost and BiCon 10
4. Going slightly mad
About 5 years ago I was:
1. Living with Paul in the flat known as Gomorrah
2. Dole scum and proud of it
3. Deciding that hats don't make you cool
4. Less happy than I am now.
Now I am:
1. Happier than I was at any of those times.
3. The proud owner of a lot of scarves
4. Living with Paul, Jon and Sandy