I had a very pleasant weekend with adjectivemarcus. This is because:
- I was able to forget my house related stress for a lot of the time.
- We didn't stress about doing too much, but sat round watching sci-fi and cartoon channels a lot of the time.
- I didn't do any housework, but I did manage to get some clothes clean for Monday, which was the only essential thing.
- We went to the Hoyrood and the Mish and had fun and I danced without further injuring myself and we managed to get a cab home.
- Rachael came over on Sunday and has filled in flat application forms and agrees with us on a name for the new flat, which will be announced shortly.
- Parts of The Matrix Reloaded were excellent.
The whole weekend sucked, thus proving that I am a bad person, a terrible host and should just have stayed at work. This is because:
- I got repeated bouts of depression that lasted only about half an hour to an hour but which seemed much more.
- I didn't provide adjectivemarcus with laugh-a-minute entertainment.
- The house was a mess which I still haven't cleared up and I didn't have any proper food in stock.
- I drank too much on Saturday and had a hideous hangover the next day.
- I can't have Telewest in my new flat, which I found out while still horribly hungover.
- I didn't enjoy the Matrix Reloaded as much as everyone else, thus making me a wet blanket.
Don't mind me, I'm just schitzoid... Now, how to go about believing Version 1 and dismissing Version 2?