1. Three books you read recently:
Make Room! Make Room! -- Harry Harrison
The Slayers of Seth -- Paul Doherty
Today We Choose Faces - Roger Zelazny
2. Three books you really enjoyed recently:
American Gods - Neil Gaiman
Hyperion -- Dan Simmons
The Other Wind - Ursula Le Guin
3. And one you hated:
Can't think of one off the top of my head, but then I've been reading crap lately
4. A character from a work of fiction you really identify with :
Nadia Cherneshevsky from the Mars Trilogy - I can see myself ending up leading a revolution by accident.
5. Read comic books?
Well I'm still reading League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, but that's all these days
6. What other living things are in the room you're in?
Five plants and probably a bunch of creepy crawlies i can't see
7. Which chess piece are you? Which colour?
I guess I'd have to be a red queen
8. Pick a card, any card.
the ten of swords
9. Predict : how is it all going to end for you?
Well I expect I'll die - people mostly do.
10. Dogs or cats?
Cats are less work.
11. Any addictions?
Diet coke, buying pretty things I can't afford
12. Pick a god, any god.
Dionysos just now
13. Describe your spirit guide.
Apparently it's a cartoon purple rabbit with a quiff. That's what he says, anyway.
14. Describe your true shape.
Purple Rabbits shaped
15. When you become king, who's first up against the wall?
They'd have to form an orderly queue
16. "It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all" - Comment.
well yes, obviously
17. What's that warm, fuzzy feeling all about, eh?
18. Are you an angel that fell or an angel that stayed?
I'm an angel that moved out.
19. Where did all the fairies go?
Onto doll making sites
20. If you were an item of clothing, you'd be...
Comfortable and purple